Help with Fees

Government Schemes to Help with Funding

We know childcare can be expensive, so we've put together a list of different government schemes below that may be able to help you with costs. We always try to keep our rates competitive as well.

Help with Fees

An Overview

Below are the numerous options to help with childcare fees. Click on any of them to be taken to that portion of the page.

Childcare Choices

Early Education Entitlement is effectively free childcare or early education for 2, 3 and 4 year olds funded by the government, with up to 15 or 30 hours per week during term time.

To learn more, click below to be taken through to their website.

More Info on Childcare Choices

See below for more details on the amount of hours for the corresponding ages. 

2 Year Olds

15 Hours Free Childcare

3 & 4 Year Olds

15 Hours Free Childcare

3 & 4 Year Olds

30 Hours Free Childcare

Tax-Free Childcare

If you're a working parent with children under 12 (or under 17 for disabled children), you can open an online account to pay for registered childcare. The government will top-up the money you pay into the account. For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2. You can receive up to £2,000 per child, or £4,000 if disabled.

To find out 10 things parents should know about Tax-Free Childcare, please click the button below to be taken through to the government site:

Universal Credit for Childcare

If you, and any partner, are working, or you’re due to start work, and you’re claiming Universal Credit, you can claim back up to 85% of your eligible childcare costs for children under 16. You could get up to £646 a month for one child, or £1,108 for two or more.

Universal Credit is being phased in over the next few years. It will replace a number of existing benefits, including tax credits. Whether you can claim will depend on where you live and your personal circumstances.

To contact the helpline, please click the button below.

Childcare Vouchers

We also accept vouchers from operators such as Edenred, Care4, Busy bees, Kids Unlimited, Sodexo.

Please ask for more details.

Help From Employers

Your employer can offer help with childcare by using childcare vouchers which can give a huge saving on your tax and N.I. contributions. To make this saving, your employer will need to pay part of your salary to you by way of childcare vouchers and therefore the cost of childcare is taken out of your salary before tax and NI are calculated. Your employer will need to be registered with one of the childcare voucher schemes. Individual employers have a variety of schemes to choose from, please ask your employer to see if they provide a scheme.

Scroll to Top